About Our Company
Yellowhammer Roofing is a Father/Son owned and operated business. Roger Jones and his son, Will, epitomize the values of hard work, honesty, and earning a customer’s trust through doing what’s right. As a company, we pride ourselves on honesty, superior workmanship, quality products, and customer satisfaction. We are proud of the people that make up our company. They are dedicated individuals who are vital to Yellowhammer’s success. We would love to have you join our team!
Yellowhammer Roofing Job Opportunities
Roof Repair Technician
Yellowhammer Roofing – North Alabama Corporate Office – Full time, non – exempt position
- Perform the repair in accordance with appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and collection procedures with homeowners
- Take appropriate notes and photo documentation and upload into the customer’s electronic file.
- Coordinate and communicate with Repair Coordinator (and other office staff), and Quality Inspection Team.
- 2-5 years residential roofing experience; will train right individual with roofing experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass Federal/State criminal history background check
- US citizenship required
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to use an Ipad to enter and update information electronically.
- Must be physically able to work in indoor/outdoor environments in variable outdoor conditions: including heat, noise and moisture. Position requires operating a vehicle, standing/walking, working at heights, climbing a ladder, and performing function on an Ipad.
- Must be team player, and have effective and professional communication skills
- OSHA & general safety guideline knowledge
Learn More about Your Roof Here:
Many homeowners often overlook the importance of good roof ventilation. However, having a well-ventilated roof is crucial for maintaining the roof’s longevity and the home’s overall health. Here is information about the benefits and importance of roof ventilators for your home’s complete roofing system. Understanding Roof Ventilation Air flowing through the space between the roof …
The Average Cost Of A Roof Project Your roof is much more than the roofing material situated on top of your home. It is a complex, interwoven system of components protecting your home from outside elements. A comprehensive roof inspection by a qualified professional assesses its current condition to determine if any areas require further …
The Average Cost Of A Roof Project Depending on the type of roofing project, the typical expense to hire a roofing contractor varies significantly. In 2023, most homeowners pay between $379 and $1,755 for a roof repair. Thus, the average cost to repair a roof is approximately $1,067. However, the expense to replace an asphalt …