About Our Company
Yellowhammer Roofing is a Father/Son owned and operated business. Roger Jones and his son, Will, epitomize the values of hard work, honesty, and earning a customer’s trust through doing what’s right. As a company, we pride ourselves on honesty, superior workmanship, quality products, and customer satisfaction. We are proud of the people that make up our company. They are dedicated individuals who are vital to Yellowhammer’s success. We would love to have you join our team!
Yellowhammer Roofing Job Opportunities
Roof Repair Technician
Yellowhammer Roofing – North Alabama Corporate Office – Full time, non – exempt position
- Perform the repair in accordance with appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and collection procedures with homeowners
- Take appropriate notes and photo documentation and upload into the customer’s electronic file.
- Coordinate and communicate with Repair Coordinator (and other office staff), and Quality Inspection Team.
- 2-5 years residential roofing experience; will train right individual with roofing experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass Federal/State criminal history background check
- US citizenship required
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to use an Ipad to enter and update information electronically.
- Must be physically able to work in indoor/outdoor environments in variable outdoor conditions: including heat, noise and moisture. Position requires operating a vehicle, standing/walking, working at heights, climbing a ladder, and performing function on an Ipad.
- Must be team player, and have effective and professional communication skills
- OSHA & general safety guideline knowledge
Learn More about Your Roof Here:
In most cases, people think a roof is a straightforward part of any home – like wooden trusses covered with shingles. In reality, roofing systems comprise several materials and a lot of engineering to provide that first line of defense against the weather, the elements, and manmade situations like fire. As part of our “What’s …
When you think about the roof over your head, you likely think about the shingles you see from the street. Your roof features several layers under the shingles, which work together to protect your home from the elements. One of the most crucial features of your roofing system is the roof decking. It’s the foundation …
Your roof shingles are just one part of your home’s roofing system. Underneath the roof covering are other components that work in tandem to withstand the forces of nature while helping you control temperature and humidity levels inside. One great example here is insulation. Understanding what roof insulation is and how it works will help …