About Our Company
Yellowhammer Roofing is a Father/Son owned and operated business. Roger Jones and his son, Will, epitomize the values of hard work, honesty, and earning a customer’s trust through doing what’s right. As a company, we pride ourselves on honesty, superior workmanship, quality products, and customer satisfaction. We are proud of the people that make up our company. They are dedicated individuals who are vital to Yellowhammer’s success. We would love to have you join our team!
Yellowhammer Roofing Job Opportunities
Roof Repair Technician
Yellowhammer Roofing – North Alabama Corporate Office – Full time, non – exempt position
- Perform the repair in accordance with appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and collection procedures with homeowners
- Take appropriate notes and photo documentation and upload into the customer’s electronic file.
- Coordinate and communicate with Repair Coordinator (and other office staff), and Quality Inspection Team.
- 2-5 years residential roofing experience; will train right individual with roofing experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass Federal/State criminal history background check
- US citizenship required
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to use an Ipad to enter and update information electronically.
- Must be physically able to work in indoor/outdoor environments in variable outdoor conditions: including heat, noise and moisture. Position requires operating a vehicle, standing/walking, working at heights, climbing a ladder, and performing function on an Ipad.
- Must be team player, and have effective and professional communication skills
- OSHA & general safety guideline knowledge
Learn More about Your Roof Here:
Congratulations! Your Birmingham-area home needs a complete roof replacement! That may not strike everyone as good news, but needing a new roof is a great opportunity. You have many choices in replacement roofing material, like shingles or metal panels. You also can ensure your home stays current with building regulations.
Hire a storm-chasing roofer even once, and you will quickly learn why community involvement is important. Good construction industry contractors live and work in their communities. Sure, they may dispatch proficient crews far from home base, but they always come home. At Yellowhammer Roofing, community involvement is essential.
How much damage is too much? Wreck a wedding cake, and you could be unhappily “famous.” Let a storm wreck your roof, and you could be fighting mold and respiratory infections. Your roof is not meant to sustain a series of “minor” roof problems before you contact your local residential roofer.