About Our Company
Yellowhammer Roofing is a Father/Son owned and operated business. Roger Jones and his son, Will, epitomize the values of hard work, honesty, and earning a customer’s trust through doing what’s right. As a company, we pride ourselves on honesty, superior workmanship, quality products, and customer satisfaction. We are proud of the people that make up our company. They are dedicated individuals who are vital to Yellowhammer’s success. We would love to have you join our team!
Yellowhammer Roofing Job Opportunities
Roof Repair Technician
Yellowhammer Roofing – North Alabama Corporate Office – Full time, non – exempt position
- Perform the repair in accordance with appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and collection procedures with homeowners
- Take appropriate notes and photo documentation and upload into the customer’s electronic file.
- Coordinate and communicate with Repair Coordinator (and other office staff), and Quality Inspection Team.
- 2-5 years residential roofing experience; will train right individual with roofing experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass Federal/State criminal history background check
- US citizenship required
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to use an Ipad to enter and update information electronically.
- Must be physically able to work in indoor/outdoor environments in variable outdoor conditions: including heat, noise and moisture. Position requires operating a vehicle, standing/walking, working at heights, climbing a ladder, and performing function on an Ipad.
- Must be team player, and have effective and professional communication skills
- OSHA & general safety guideline knowledge
Learn More about Your Roof Here:
Four a.m. Drip–drip–drip. Uh oh! Emergency roof leak—who to call? Well, take a breath. Your Birmingham-area home’s roof will not collapse in the next hour from a small roof leak. You may not even have an emergency roof leak. Let’s take a closer look.
No wonder the daily struggle is real; the average homeowner has to incorporate science, technology, and accounting in every decision. Take insulation. You may not even know how insulation works (psst — by resisting air flow) or how insulation resistance is measured. But you need to know so you spend your hard-earned money wisely.
“Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you will be among the stars.” That saying is cute but nonsensical; the moon is only 250,000 miles from earth, while the nearest star (our own Sun) is 372 times farther away, at a distance of 93 million miles. Other sayings, like “complete roof replacement,” often do …