About Our Company
Yellowhammer Roofing is a Father/Son owned and operated business. Roger Jones and his son, Will, epitomize the values of hard work, honesty, and earning a customer’s trust through doing what’s right. As a company, we pride ourselves on honesty, superior workmanship, quality products, and customer satisfaction. We are proud of the people that make up our company. They are dedicated individuals who are vital to Yellowhammer’s success. We would love to have you join our team!
Yellowhammer Roofing Job Opportunities
Yellowhammer Roofing – North Alabama Corporate Office – Full time
Yellowhammer Roofing is looking for a hard-working individual to join our successful team! We are searching for Roofer Apprentice / Repair Helper. We will train the right candidate!
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance, disability, accidental plans
• Paid vacation/sick/holidays
• High school diploma, or equivalent.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass Federal/State criminal history background check
• US citizenship required
• Must be 18 or older
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
• Must be physically able to work in indoor/outdoor environments in variable outdoor
conditions, including heat, noise, and moisture. Position requires operating a vehicle, standing/walking, working at heights, climbing a ladder.
• Must be a team player and have effective and professional communication skills
• Construction experience preferred
Learn More about Your Roof Here:
A roof warranty is a valuable thing, though many homeowners have no idea where the warranty is. Your roof warranty should reside where other insurance papers are filed; a roof warranty is a form of insurance. Just as with other insurance policies, though, you can void your roof’s warranty through costly mistakes. Try to avoid …
Mud, asbestos, and old newspapers have been used through the centuries as insulation. We do not recommend any of those Old World solutions when considering new attic insulation for your Birmingham-area home. But we can advise you on cost-effective mixing of old and new insulation to gain energy efficiency and lower cooling bills. Can You …
Imagine paying for somebody to just look at your roof. It sounds like money tossed into the wind, right? Wrong. Paying for a roof inspection is never a waste of your cash. It can even save you plenty of moolah. Roof Inspections A residential roof inspection is a visit by a trained, professional roofer to your home with the …