About Our Company
Yellowhammer Roofing is a Father/Son owned and operated business. Roger Jones and his son, Will, epitomize the values of hard work, honesty, and earning a customer’s trust through doing what’s right. As a company, we pride ourselves on honesty, superior workmanship, quality products, and customer satisfaction. We are proud of the people that make up our company. They are dedicated individuals who are vital to Yellowhammer’s success. We would love to have you join our team!
Yellowhammer Roofing Job Opportunities
Roof Repair Technician
Yellowhammer Roofing – North Alabama Corporate Office – Full time, non – exempt position
- Perform the repair in accordance with appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and collection procedures with homeowners
- Take appropriate notes and photo documentation and upload into the customer’s electronic file.
- Coordinate and communicate with Repair Coordinator (and other office staff), and Quality Inspection Team.
- 2-5 years residential roofing experience; will train right individual with roofing experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass Federal/State criminal history background check
- US citizenship required
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to use an Ipad to enter and update information electronically.
- Must be physically able to work in indoor/outdoor environments in variable outdoor conditions: including heat, noise and moisture. Position requires operating a vehicle, standing/walking, working at heights, climbing a ladder, and performing function on an Ipad.
- Must be team player, and have effective and professional communication skills
- OSHA & general safety guideline knowledge
Learn More about Your Roof Here:
Residential Attic Insulation: How Much Does It Cost? Is Adding Insulation To Your Home Worth The Price?
Sometimes when homeowners are advised to insulate their attics, they turn down the idea based on cost. Having your attic insulated does come at a price, of course – but it’s not as expensive as you might think. Plus, residential attic insulation saves money in several ways over the years. Those savings will soon allow …
Residential Attic Insulation: How Much Does It Cost? Is Adding Insulation To Your Home Worth The Price? Read More »
Metal Roofs: How Long Do They REALLY Last? An Objective Look At Their Lifespans:
Are you building a new house or planning to replace your current roof? Are you considering a metal roof over traditional asphalt shingles? If so, you probably have a few questions about metal roofing. One of those questions should be regarding how long the roof will last. Metal roofing is highly durable and one of …
Metal Roofs: How Long Do They REALLY Last? An Objective Look At Their Lifespans: Read More »
Color: Does It Matter When It Comes To Residential Roofing Shingles? We Think So- Here’s Why:
When your home needs a new roof, you might plan on spending little time going through color options. Your focus might be more on the type and quality of shingles you want for your home. Should you go with the same color you currently have? Does roof shingle color matter overall? It might not seem …
Color: Does It Matter When It Comes To Residential Roofing Shingles? We Think So- Here’s Why: Read More »